The 18th Annual Global Finance Conference Bangkok, Thailand, April 3rd-5th 2011
The sustainability of the global economic and financial imbalances and tides of change : implications for nations and firm
As host of the 2011 Global Finance Conference, RMUTP is proud to showcase its dedication to the advancement of knowledge through the creation of forums such as this. The Global Finance Association (GFA), a non-profit organization, is a network of academics and financial services communities worldwide. The mission of both GFA and GFC is to foster research by providing forums for finance professionals to debate, exchange ideas, disseminate and to advance the education, learning, and practice of global financial economics.
Call for Papers and Proposals
Individuals can submit papers or proposals electronically by
January 10, 2011 in four (4) categories:
- Competitive Papers: A complete paper is submitted by the deadline and shall be considered the Best Paper Awards.
- Work-in-Progress: An Abstract is submitted by the deadline; paper is to be completed by Conference date.
- Proposal for Panel, Workshop, Tutorial.
- Doctoral Students Papers: One of the top awards is for this category.
Please submit your paper or proposal, in Word format, online (http://glofin.org/submit). The first page shall contain the title, track identification and authors’ name, affiliation, address, e-mail, phone, and fax. The body of the paper must not have any author identification and must begin with the paper title and abstract. All entries will be refereed through a double-blind review process.
Authors of accepted papers may submit a two-page detailed abstract for the conference web-proceedings. The top six (6) papers presented at the Conference would be awarded on a competitive basis and would be considered for publication in a Special issue of the Global Finance Journal. One of the awards is for doctoral student papers.
- Asset Allocation/Country Mutual Funds/Hedge Funds/ETFs
- Banking & Financial Services/Investment Banking
- Country Risk/Debt Issues/ Insurance/Reinsurance
- Corporate Governance/Executive Power/Compensation
- Currency Issues
- Education/Curriculum/ Distance learning
- Entrepreneurship/Venture Capital
- Emerging Markets & Privatization
- Ethics/Social Responsibility
- Financial Accounting, Regulation & Taxation
- Financial Crises: Causes, Impacts, Solutions
- Financial Engineering & Derivatives
- Financial Information Technology & Systems (FITS)
- Interest-Free Banking/Islamic Finance
- Market Behavior Efficiency/Inefficiency
- Multinational Financial Management
- Working Capital & Treasury Management
- Market Integration and Interest Rates
- Volatility Determination, Transmission & Risk Management
- Valuation/Pricing/EVA & MVA
Siam Kempinski Hotel Bangkok
991/9 Rama 1 Road, Patumwan Bangkok 10330·Thailand
Tel. +66 (0)2 162 9000 Fax +66 (0)2 162 9009
|Dr. Manuchehr Shahrokhi
Executive Director, GFA-GFC
Craig School of Business
California State University-Fresno
|Prof. Asst. Supatra Kosaiyakanont
Program co-Chair, 2011 GFC
Vice President, RMUTP